FOR A 15 ML CREAM:
- Neutral face cream (15 mL or 1 tbsp)
- Hyaluronic acid (0.06 g or 1 PINCH spoon)
- Argan oil (0.8 mL or 3 PINCH spoons)
- Apricot kernel oil (0.5 mL or 1 DASH spoon)
- Coconut Paradise natural fragrance (7 drops)
FOR A 50 ML CREAM:
- Neutral face cream (50 mL)
- Hyaluronic acid (0.17 g or 1 leveled TAD spoon or a “pinch”)
- Argan oil (2.5 mL or ½ tsp)
- Apricot kernel oil (1 mL or 1 TAD spoon)
- Coconut Paradise natural fragrance (23 drops)
➤ Add the hyaluronic acid to the Neutral Face Cream and mix well with a small whisk.
➤ Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes so the hyaluronic acid can absorb the moisture.
➤ Add the rest of the ingredients one by one and mix well.
The combination of hyaluronic acid and nourishing oils will attract and trap moisture into the lips and leave them rehydrated in the morning. Apply a generous amount to the lips before bedtime and feel the softness of your lips in the morning!