Custom Face Cream
This unscented neutral cream is a quality cream base to create your customized face cream.
You may also use it as is. Our cream is made of ingredients which are gentle to the skin so as to not irritate even the most sensitive of skins.
Enriched in aloe vera and jojoba oil. Unscented. Suitable for all skin types.
How it works: Choose your 3 skin goals and we’ll send you your face cream along with your custom-made boosters to add directly into your face cream.
No stress. No mess. Ready in 3 minutes!
- Packed with high-performing ingredients
- Soothing and protective
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Rose flower water: a gentle yet potent moisturizer that helps skin get back its youthful vitality and a healthy glow
- Shea butter: high in vitamins and fatty acids, a powerful emollient that helps soften and smooth dry skin
- Aloe vera: a nutrient-packed hydration booster that is not only soothing but that also helps restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin against aging, sun damage and inflammation
Handmade in Ontario
Size: 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz.
INCI: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) flower water*, Glycerin*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract*, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Cetearyl alcohol, Sorbic acid.
Our formula is scent-free, vegan, cruelty-free, GMO-free, free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and mineral oils. Made only with ingredients that meet ECOCERT standards (European organic certification organization for food and cosmetics).
Direction: Apply a small amount on your entire face and neck in the AM and the PM and after your serum. Smooth gently all over face and neck.
Caution: For external use only. Although our face cream is safe to use on infants and children as well as adults, always do a patch test for allergies beforehand. If pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication, we recommend consulting with your health care practitioner before using.
* Patch test: Place a pea size amount of the cream to your inner forearm. Place a bandage over it and wait for 24 hours. If there is a reaction within that time frame, discontinue use.